in soul pursuit

in soul pursuit

Sunday 23 May 2021

A New Pentecost! petertylersoulpursuit.com

Dear All, Happy Pentecost! On this day of new beginnings and new languages I have decided to move this blog from its present home to a new domain: petertylersoulpursuit.com This was not an easy decision but it has become increasingly difficult to use this blog so I was advised that I should set up a new blogsite. My last blog about my friend Fr Kevin Alban received many viewings stressing to me the need to continue this service. However my technical proficiency is limited so I will have to ‘move with the times’. So, thank you for all the feedback you have given here and I look forward to continuing the conversation as we pursue the soul together on the new site... Come Holy Spirit! www.petertylersoulpursuit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment